[quake3] Commit policy

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Nov 29 18:22:44 EST 2006

> Not only that, but due to this morning's fun I've just had to disable
> all ci access but for myself and Timbo, until we figure out how to
> revert back to 993 properly.

The repository has been rolled back to revision #993 at zakk's request.

This _may_ cause problems for your working copy if you already updated
past 993...if so, please do a fresh checkout. If you hadn't updated yet,
you're probably fine. The next commit should be revision #994, so it
should be generally like we stuck the repo through a time machine.

I've never done this before, so please report any unforeseen problems to
zakk and he'll let me know.

--ryan.