[quake3] Broken GLX?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 27 16:25:17 EST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:35:00 +0100
Ben Noordhuis got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Quit X and run the NVIDIA installer. All should be well afterwards.

Did that, twice now. Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled. Then I uninstalled,
and remembering that *sometimes* the NVidia installer can leave some cruft
around requiring a reboot, I did so, reinstalled. Still same error.

Are you saying I should run the installer with the drivers already installed?

Thanks for your replies, guys, I shoulda known from experience not to mess with
Mesa :-(

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046