[quake3] Broken GLX?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 27 15:40:18 EST 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:22:35 +0100
Thilo Schulz got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Looks like your HW-accelerated libGL.so kinda got replaced by Mesa Software
> GL. Reinstalling the accelerated, hardware-specific drivers should do the
> trick.

Even more weird...if I run ioquake3 + set fs_game q3ut3 (urban terror), I don't
get the error, but still the same Color bits.

Calling SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO)...
SDL_Init(SDL_INIT_VIDEO) passed.
Initializing OpenGL display
...setting mode 6: 1024 768
Using 4/4/4 Color bits, 16 depth, 0 stencil display.

Anyhow, I can still play, but if anyone has any suggestions as to how to get
rid of this error, lemme know.

Thanks all!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046