[quake3] Crash Error output

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Fri May 19 03:34:46 EDT 2006

On Thursday 18 May 2006 18:16, Scott Harper wrote:
> This is about the same backtrace as last time (under the Re: Intel
> Mac Services thread), but have it again.  No skin off my back. ^_^

I am more interested in a backtrace on SPARC as we know for sure
that unaligned access causes crashes there.

Anyways, your backtrace doesn't tell anything as it's only about
openal. Maybe "thread apply all bt" gives a better one.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development