[quake3] Intel Mac Services

Scott Harper orcein at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:31:21 EDT 2006

I suppose I should be ashamed to admit this, but... I've never used a
debugger outside an IDE before... -.-;;  I'm a master at XCode
debugging and NetBeans debugging.  I've even done a little in
Eclipse.  But I've never flat-out used GDB from the terminal. (Mac OS
X defauls to bash.)

Any hints?  There's SO much documentation and code to go through, I
fear it could take at least a week or two until I know what I'm doing
if I have to go about this the long way (ie: finding docs and
tutorials online, AND looking through the code, etc...)

I can be found on IM (AIM, MSN, Yahoo) under the name "Lareon" if
someone wants to find me that way to help out.  Or, I can be on the
IRC sometime; just let me know what time frame to be there (GMT works
for me as a general stating point).

I hope I don't come across as lazy in all this...  I have some other
projects I'm working on, but feel that a good universal build of Q3
is noble enough to take some time away from them...  I just can't
justify ALL my time away for it.

--Scott