Newbie questions

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon May 8 21:17:41 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

I am new to this list and am very excited about the possible used of the
Q3 engine for a project that I have been working towards for a long time
now and hope to ask a few "dumb" questions in order to get started, ok.

I really need to learn how to write mods so that I can come up with my
own "world" while learning so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

One of the things that I an really interested in doing would be to be
able to play MPEG, AVI, MOV, etc....movies and animations on a texture
from within the game and was wondering if that is possible?

Any code snippets or simple examples would be greatly appreciated as well.

I hope to learn a lot from all of the expers on the mailing list.

--
Thanks and have a good day,

Lonnie T. Cumberland

Email: Lonnie at outstep.com
       Lonnie_Cumberland at yahoo.com

Recommended sites:

	http://www.peoplesquest.com

"Open Source...... opening the doors for the future in the world of today...."