[quake3] Mac OS X

James Lacey jamlacey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:22:26 EST 2006

I can build a .pkg file for OS X. That will use the Apple Installer. All the
other installer creation programs I know of for the Mac are commercial and
pretty pricey (if you are just an individual developer). I would be happy to
do it, just let me know.

BTW, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have dropped off the face of
the earth. The last couple of weeks have been crunch mode at work. I
anticipate having the time to finish up the Win64 patch (and do the OS X
installer if no one else volunteers) this Friday.

James