[quake3] Testing Quake 3

Jack Coates jack at monkeynoodle.org
Sat Mar 11 18:48:56 EST 2006

Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> Derek wrote:
>> I can test if you need.
>>
>> On 3/10/06, *Zachary J. Slater* <zakk at timedoctor.org
>> <mailto:zakk at timedoctor.org>> wrote:
>>
>>     I just put up a post on linuxgames.com <http://linuxgames.com> to
>>     pull in some testers, hopefully.
>>     --
>>     - Zachary J. Slater
>>     zakk at timedoctor.org <mailto:zakk at timedoctor.org>
>>     zacharyslater at gmail.com <mailto:zacharyslater at gmail.com>
>>

> Go for it, just play the hell out of it and have fun :)

I've been playing the single-player mode with no problems. Played a few
network games too, but you kids are too fast for me :) Anyway, the game
is running fine. This is using the installer from Philip Nelson with the
PAK file and key from my Quake3 Linux CD, running on Windows XP, IBM
T43, ATI Mobility Radeon X300. I typically run in windowed mode at
1024x768, desktop at 1400x1050.

thanks for the great work you've done!

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip Since 1996