r606 - in trunk: . web/include

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Wed Mar 1 14:23:28 EST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 06:24:42 -0800 Aaron wrote:
> I don't see any reason to require that directory be there.

Extra sanity checking is always good.

> Someone may
> wish to install quake3 first and copy the data over afterwards, or use
> other data.

Maybe, kind of a corner case though really. The message doesn't really
make sense now too; it only checks the install directory, not the data
directory, yet implies that you haven't set COPYDIR to where the data
directory is.

> Then I shuold probably make them not do that. I know when I originally
> made make copyfiles work it didn't depend on baseq3 directory.

You should do something, because it's broken now ;)... during a code
freeze. You also left the mkdir for missionpack in. I don't really
understand what was wrong with it in the first place to be honest. Note
that not copying the .so files makes some of what is said in the README
untrue.