[quake3] icculus quake 3 very dark

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jun 11 12:26:09 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I made sure that all of those were set in the q3config.cfg to include
setting the r_gamma to "1.2" but still the results are about the same.

I am running Linux Fedora 5 with Xgl server and Compiz and although
things look before Q3 starts up, even the ID splash screen, menus, and
especially the game are very dark and I can just barely see them.

Cheers,
Lonnie