[quake3] Difference between icculus version and ID Soft

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Jun 7 05:31:48 EDT 2006

>>I guess I burned it because it kept changing resolution due to fact
>>that I was the game started!! :) I'm sure I burned it because of the
>>smell !!

Funny, we had an Nvidia QA employee claim that Quake 3 killed his
flatpanel when were working on the game at Loki. Neither that or this
was our fault, but maybe the codebase is just cursed. Sorry to hear
about your misfortune.

> Avoid the excessive punctuation in the future.  It makes you look silly.

You are not this person's mother, nor his teacher. If both have failed
him, it's not your job to pick up the slack.

--ryan.