Difference between icculus version and ID Soft

Mr. Emitrax emitrax at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:24:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to know what are the main difference between the source code freely
downloadable under GPL from idsoft website (quake3-1.32b) and the one
available from icculus.org?!?

I have to make a mod for an AI project on quake III arena and I was looking
for a ready-to-go source code for Linux, cause I don't like working on
windows. So if you can tell me what the difference are I would really
appreciate it.

Anyway just to make you laugh a bit... :) I tried your code and compiled it
with no problem.
I encountered though the (in)famous problem about interfaces, you know, the
one that gives you the error "interface 3 found, expected 6" or something
like that?!!? I tried over and over to start tha game with no success. When
I finally found the latest pak's on your website the game started... but my
monitor passed the way after 5 second. I guess I burned it because it kept
changing resolution due to fact that I was the game started!! :) I'm sure I
burned it because of the smell !!

Emitrax