[quake3] Mac OS X Univeral Binary

Tony J. White tjw at webteam.net
Tue Jun 6 10:50:31 EDT 2006

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:31:07PM -0700, Daniel Lord wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2006, at 21:09, Tony J. White wrote:
>
> >I've been working on adding a universal binary script:
> >
> >http://tjw.org/ioquake3-ub/

> I tried it. It launched, darkened the screen and hung my Macbook Pro. I could
> quit it and had to reboot.
> Macbook Pro 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM OS X 10.4.6

Bummer.  At the risk of crashing again, could you try running it from a
Terminal like this:

./ioquake3-svn797.app/Contents/MacOS/ioquake3.ub +set r_fullscreen 0

You should be able to either force quit it, or Ctrl-C in the terminal to
stop it when it hangs if it's not full screen.   I hope :)

Anyway that should at least give us an idea of where it's hanging.

-Tony