[quake3] details

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Mon Jun 5 10:56:58 EDT 2006

On Jun 5, 2006, at 7:40, Markus Langer wrote:

> ok my system is a ubuntu 5.10 quake 1.33 (i think) from icculus i
> used a  svn checkout to get  the source
>
> i myself had an old version of quake  on cd.....
>
> my version of quake compilied. but if i want to start a single or a
> multiplayer game with bots the map is loaded, but there are no
> bots in it
>

> thx grandmaster_flesh

I recall something about bots not working with the icculus build if I
remember correctly.
I I am correct, I have no idea why that is true so I'll leave
confirmation and explanation to someone who knows.

enigma
that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as
though it had
an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco