[quake3] why does my single player not work

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Mon Jun 5 10:11:19 EDT 2006

On Jun 5, 2006, at 5:59, Markus Langer wrote:

> i have got a problem, i want to know why my singleplayer doesn't
> work, and how i can fix this
> problem...
>
> do you know an answer?
>
> thx grandmaster_flesh

Maybe you are not single? Are you married? ;-)

Seriously, a bit more detail might help such as hardware, os (name,
version, etc.), Quake 3 (version, where you got it, how you
installed), what error messages you get if any, etc.
Lot's of things can go wrong--just consider SDL for instance: SDL not
found, wrong SDL version, SDL installation flawed, etc.

Daniel

enigma
that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as
though it had
an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco