[quake3] new osx ppc binary

Jay Lanagan jlanagan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:35:54 EDT 2006

Well first of all, it don't compile as a universal binary.  Second, I
think right now the amount of x86 mac owners is a very small fraction
of ppc mac owners and the amount of x86 mac owners that know of this
project is probably much smaller... why bother making a bloated binary
for a userbase of 5 people?

Anyway I did try to make a UB, problems start off at the vm_ppc_new.c
and I haven't been able to get that worked out.  I don't know my way
around the source and am not a coder, so I'm stuck there trying to get
it to build the vm_x86.c and lipo it to the vm_ppc_new.c.  Any ideas
on how to get both compiled?

--
Jay Lanagan
jlanagan at gmail.com