[quake3] new osx ppc binary

Daniel Lord daniellord at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 06:30:14 EDT 2006

On Jun 1, 2006, at 2:21, David Jackson wrote:

> Ludwig, that sounds like a perfectly appropriate development-
> related topic to me...
>
> David Jackson
>

> On Jun 1, 2006, at 2:17 AM, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 01 June 2006 01:33, Jay Lanagan wrote:
>>> I have posted a question in the forum about making a native osx
>>> installer which may require some changes in the current program,
>>> some
>>> discussion on devs thoughts would be helpful for me.
>>
>> Please use this list for development related discussion.

David,
I think there is a misunderstanding here. My interpretation of
Ludwig's comment was that he _was_ suggesting this list should be used.
Jay posted the details of his question about a native installer in
the forum instead on on the list and I believe Ludwig was suggesting
he should have posted it to this list since it is a development
question.

Email is a two-edged sword not a pen and the pen sometimes indeed is
mightier than the sword. Or something like that ;-)

I also would like to know why Jay didn't make a universal binary--
perhaps SDL doesn't make on yet, but one can patch two binaries
together with 'lipo'.

Daniel

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail
better."
–Samuel Beckett