[quake3] Re: [lists] [quake3] Binaries!!!11111

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:12:44 EST 2006

> @marc: do you already have debian packages of quake3? if yes, where can
> i get them atm?

Should be in the archives and the ITP but:
http://scorpius.homelinux.org/~marc/debian/

The quake3-data package will be removed and replaced by a message in the
README.Debian, possibly a message while installing).

We're (some ppl on Debian-Games) are planning to craft some more general
data installer that works for more games/mods. Until that is ready, the
engine will be uploaded.

The current quake3-data only allows you to choose between the demo and
the full CD game.

The latest package has some minor menu issue after the renaming to
ioquake3, but I am currently compiling an update, since I'm doing a lot
of number crunching this is rather slow :-/

--
  greetz, marc
Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?