[quake3] Re: md4 skeletal model format

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:14:03 EST 2006

Sorry, saw the page but didn't know if you meant something else. I read
through your earlier posts in the mailing list about how you used the Elite
Forces vms because it had the necessary changes to cgame. Do I need to make
modifications to cgame also to use the new models? Sorry for all the
questions, but I am new to this, thanks.