[quake3] Re: [lists] [quake3] Binaries!!!11111

Bruno Kleinert fuddl at gmx.de
Fri Jan 27 07:40:36 EST 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:08:45 +0100
Marc Leeman <marc.leeman at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I suppose that whatever is debianized for ioq3 will find its way into
> > their mirrors but for Solaris, the 'ioq3' source is most likely the only
>
> I'll change some minor things today, the 20051231 snapshot should hit
> debian early next week.
>
> --
>   greetz, marc
> If he should ask for it, what body part are you willing to offer for
> it, your Eminence?
> 	Pilot - DNA Mad Scientist
> scorpius.homelinux.org 2.6.15 #1 PREEMPT Thu Jan 5 22:01:16 CET 2006 GNU/Linux

the time your packages become official debian ones, please tell me, so
that i can make a sync to ubuntu ;) and floam schould then remove the
link to my packages in the "get it" section on the website.

@marc: do you already have debian packages of quake3? if yes, where can
i get them atm?

cheers - fuddl

--
Among elephants it's not considered cool nor in any good taste
to drain other elephants