Binaries!!!11111

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Tue Jan 24 20:04:21 EST 2006

This is getting ridiculous, we really need to put out binaries.

Is anyone seriously knowledgeable about the nullsoft installer (besides
Timbo), AND can go through the mingw stuff to get a playable windows
binary, then the installer.

Ryan's promised me an OS X installer and binaries.
I'd like a sample version of that, but if he is too busy can
anyone else do that?

Linux binaries are already taken care of by various people
doing rpms and installers. Thanks to Angst especially
for knocking the installer thing out.

Mainly though I would like to see a working installer for
Windows and OS X sooner rather than later, OR to know about
(on this list) what patches or whatever would hold up Windows
and OS X.

- Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org
zacharyslater at gmail.com