Programming reference resources

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:59:26 EST 2006

I am new to the Quake 3 programming world and as such have been scouring the
web for many hours trying to get some references to the code. I realize it
has not all been documented, and that most people probably just go in and
reverse-engineer the best they can with the comments in the code, but I
wondered what resources others here have found to help them? I think it
would be great to have a master documentation reference to this end. I have
found the following links:

http://www.dxquake3.dsl.pipex.com/dxquake3_links.htm (which includes many
useful links)
http://www.planetquake.com/code3arena/ (Has some good articles, although it
may be a bit dated)

Would anyone else care to add in a link or two? I am new at this, so please
forgive my ignorance if this is common knowledge