Can't get code to compile in VC Express

Tim Stowell stowellt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 12:45:19 EST 2006

There seems to be something wrong with the sound linkage, do I need to have
something set in my linker dependencies for this to work?

1>cl_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CL_CloseAVI
referenced in function _CL_Disconnect
1>cl_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CL_VideoRecording
referenced in function _CL_Disconnect
1>snd_dma.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CL_VideoRecording
1>snd_mix.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CL_VideoRecording
1>cl_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CL_TakeVideoFrame
referenced in function _CL_Frame
1>cl_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_CL_WriteAVIVideoFrame referenced in function _CL_InitRef
1>cl_main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_CL_OpenAVIForWriting referenced in function _CL_Video_f
1>snd_mix.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_CL_WriteAVIAudioFrame referenced in function _S_TransferStereo16