Ogg Vorbis Decoder

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Fri Jan 6 12:43:17 EST 2006

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 20:55:52 +0100 Joerg wrote:
> attached is the result of another holiday season with the family,
> sometimes you need to get out ;)

You may or may not be aware but BlackAura (Stuart Dalton) also wrote an
ogg decoder. I put off integrating that as I wanted to ensure the
abstract codec system was bug free before adding more potentially
unstable code.

I've given both implementations a cursory glance and yours seems the
more robust, so I've committed it. It is disabled by default as it
causes a support nightmare where people don't have ogg vorbis installed
(and besides for playing music, it isn't of much use to standard Q3
anyway).

Thanks!