[quake3] MP3 decoder and a few bugs fixed

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Tue Feb 28 10:54:01 EST 2006

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 16:43, Tim Stowell wrote:
> Great, nice to have the md4 info up. One quick question, does cgame as it
> currently stands in the Icculus code have support for morphstates for the
> skeletons, or would I need to copy that from the elite forces code? I'm
> just wondering if cgame as it currently stands is ready enough where I
> could just throw in the mdr and have full animation control without needing
> to dissect the elite sources code to make things functional, thanks.

Umm, I'm pretty sure that the morph states (I guess you mean the current
animation frame being displayed) are handled exactly the same way they're
being handled in MD3s.

The info which frame is displayed is stored in the "frame" variable of the
respective entity.

The renderer then uses this: backEnd.currentEntity->e.frame to get the frame
number it must display.

--
Thilo Schulz