bspc on MacOSX

Vincent Morénas vmorenas at free.fr
Wed Feb 22 18:32:00 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I don't know if it is the right place to ask but here is my problem:
I compiled the bspc program (from the svn revision 200 of the Q3
source code, the last revision before the bspc folder disappeared) on
MacOSX (ppc). The compiling went fine but when run, the executable
generates wrong numbers (I compiled the same source on a pentium
linux box and everything works as expected there).
I first thought it was a big<->little endian issue but I checked and
the byte swapping is done correctly.... so I am a little lost
here.... Can the same floating point calculations give different
results on different architecture ? Have you been faced with this
kind of problem before ?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Vincent.