Windows port

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Feb 20 04:50:09 EST 2006

I just dicked around with Quake 3 for a bit, beat the crap out of crash.

First things I noticed:

1) Videos are still broken at 1680x1050, this isn't a deal-breaker for
me for release, anyone else give a fuck?

2) Team Arena gives me some bizarre error that seems fairly familiar,
I'll run it again and google it in the morning, this was only when I
tried to join a server, arguably the point of the game, but still...

3) Cinematics (fullscreen videos) are broken in Team Arena as well.

4) Selecting a model in regular quake 3 made it seem as if the
brightness is higher in the default than it is with my regular quake 3
config. Not sure if that is a bug (if it isn't just my q3 config) or not.

I'll try urban terror tomorrow too, probably reaction quake 3 as well.

Those are my test mods since they're my favorites.
boop boop, beep beep.
--
- Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org