[quake3] Good things and cats made of pudding.

Aaron Gyes floam at sh.nu
Mon Feb 20 04:26:16 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 10:04 +0100, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> On Monday 20 February 2006 09:26, Aaron Gyes wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 23:12 -0800, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> > > So we've got a windows installer, it works well, like a windows
> > > installer should. It doesn't offer the option to copy the pak0.pk3 from
> > > the cdrom, but it does tell you to do it.
> > >
> > > The logo is fugly in there because it gets scaled.
> > > this is alright, Aaron/floam has promised a new logo.
> >
> > New logo has been created and promoted to the web site. I'd like to
> > thank Sander van Loon for his scalable quake 3 logo he made for the
> > icon, I used it for this new image.
>
> Honestly the first thing I tought when I saw that logo was "it's
> damaged".

It is, indeed! I decided to alter it because I think icculus.org/quake3
is more than just quake3, or different.

If you can come up with something better, go ahead. I'm pretty sure it's
not possible to both:

	a) Create a unique, identifying logo for ioq3
	b) Preserve the old logo

Without breaking the laws of physics.

Aaron Gyes