[quake3] http://www.sqonk.com.au/quake3.html

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Feb 15 00:02:01 EST 2006

Doug Winger wrote:

> The (current) Versiontracker and MacUpdate versions +are+ official Id
> releases; an update of version 1.32 containing a universal binary
> version supporting  both MacOSX PPC and Intel machines. Links from
> both of the mentioned sites lead to the official Id site.
>
> The Squonk site +may+ be an unofficial mirror, though it's hard to be
> sure from the blurb there. It +reads+ like it's the SOP Id source
> with some bugfixes and properly working VM types added.
>
> Both  of the above still have that annoying ATI CLAMP !=
> CLAMP_TO_EDGE skybox rendering bug.
>
> - Doug
>

> ="Sorry. I'm too poor for a clever sig."

Official id releases do not include universal binaries.

The squonk site is DEFINITELY not an unofficial mirror for any
id release.

I've read some communications with him and he has used the id source,
without anything icculus.org has done.

This is not an argument, anyone who wants to argue about this can go
hose (and get summarily banned from this list).
--
- Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org
zacharyslater at gmail.com