[quake3] http://www.sqonk.com.au/quake3.html

Doug Winger justdoug at socal.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 23:48:06 EST 2006

>I think someone should complain because this guy is saying its an id
>release.Hopefully versiontracker and macupdate will remove it.The
>original 1.3.2 is gone from those sites now.
>
>On 2/14/06, Zachary J. Slater <zakk at timedoctor.org> wrote:
>>  Derek wrote:
>>  > http://versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/8961
>>  > this is on version tracker now replacing the id versions.Whats
>>up with that?
>>
>>  Ugh.
>>  I'd like to complain but we haven't managed to actually RELEASE anything .
>>  :(
>>  --
>>  - Zachary J. Slater
>>  zakk at timedoctor.org
>>  zacharyslater at gmail.com

The (current) Versiontracker and MacUpdate versions +are+ official Id
releases; an update of version 1.32 containing a universal binary
version supporting  both MacOSX PPC and Intel machines. Links from
both of the mentioned sites lead to the official Id site.

The Squonk site +may+ be an unofficial mirror, though it's hard to be
sure from the blurb there. It +reads+ like it's the SOP Id source
with some bugfixes and properly working VM types added.

Both  of the above still have that annoying ATI CLAMP !=
CLAMP_TO_EDGE skybox rendering bug.

- Doug

="Sorry. I'm too poor for a clever sig."