[quake3] quake3 on Win64...kind of

James Lacey jamlacey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:17:10 EST 2006

What I meant is that there is no inline assembler for VC++ 8 when you are
compiling for x86_64. So all the __asm statements and blocks have to be
replaced with C code or an external assembly file. I am just a beginner in
assembly so I thought I would tackle this last. Any help would be
appreciated :)

James