[quake3] first win64 patch

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Mon Feb 13 12:22:57 EST 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 05:19, James Lacey wrote:
> Here is my first Win64 Quake 3 patch. A couple of notes:

- Are all those int -> size_t (ie signed 32bit -> unsigned 64bit)
  changes actually needed? Did you verify they don't break stuff by
  looking at the code or by running the game? E.g. the loop in
  SV_Status_f, l could become negative (yeah the code is broken
  anyways)?

- What kind of warning gets silenced by the #pragma you added?

- Is sizeof(intptr_t) != sizeof(long) on Windows?

- I suppose the vm_x86.c diff is an accident

- If you omit the vcproj files the diff is 200K instead of 1.4MB

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development