[quake3] iMac Intel bench marks

Mike Davis only_mortal at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 19:28:53 EST 2006

Well, you saw the benchmarks for my dual 2Ghz G5 too... I was also
getting about 80fps with the build on a 1.3Ghz PowerBook at the same
resolution.

FWIW, I can get over 700fps on the dual G5 if I set everything to
minimum (Boli config more or less) and use the original G4 build
Graeme Devine made with "r_smp 1".