Some Mac usability issues

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Tue Feb 7 13:27:38 EST 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:52:38 -0500 Ben wrote:
> a) mouse speed is significantly increased relative to the id
> version.  I have to do a /sensitivity from the console, reducing it
> by 5 or 8 notches to make it feel like it should.  Why is this;
> anyone else find this?

Try the attached patch. If it's not right change the value until it is
and get back to me. cl_platformSensitivity is a ROM cvar designed to
bring SDL's input sensitivity into line with the equivalent non-SDL
input sensitivity. When I added that only Linux used the SDL backend,
so I expect it will be wildly wrong on OS X.