[quake3] Python performance report

Neil Toronto ntoronto at cs.byu.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:44:40 EST 2006

markus langer wrote:
> where can i get this python stuff?
>
> markus

If you mean the Python-embedded Quake 3 engine, it's on my hard drive
and you can't have it yet. :p If you just want the language, go to
python.org. Unless you're on Linux: then it's in your distribution's
repository, and there's a decent chance you already have it. I recommend
checking out pygame after doing the tutorials. It's nicely abstracted
and easy to use.

If you already speak a couple of programming languages you can pick up
Python in about a day. There's just no reason not to.

</evangelism>

Neil