[quake3] Quake III Solaris/Sparc binaries for the ioq3 home page...

David Gorst dgorst at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 03:10:44 EDT 2006

It's a Sun XVR600 (I think a 3DLabs card by any other name). I haven't tried
disabling any OpenGL extensions as yet. Will have a go later.

The reason I was wondering about the jpeg library was that I made an idle
attempt at compiling it up 64-bit (yes I know, but I thought I'd give it a
crack anyway) and the definition of INT32 conflicts with the Sun X headers.
The jpeg6b libraries on the other hand compile fine (providing you set
DONT_TYPEDEF_INT32), so I was wondering where the offending code came from.

Regards,
Dave.