[quake3] Bot Skill

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 17 22:22:12 EDT 2006

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:23:09 -0700
Neil Toronto got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> Indeedy-do, it's not there. Try here:
>
> http://q3console.planetquake.gamespy.com/

Bookmarked! Less stupid user questions for Zakk ;)

> That's pretty comprehensive. Even that doesn't help much in this case,
> though. It's there, but you wouldn't know it by the description. Try
> setting g_spSkill (the single-player skill setting) to some number from
> 1 to 5. Every bot that spawns in after you set it should have the new
> skill setting.

Eeeexceeeellent. Thank you very much, that did the trick. 'Course then I see
the setting for allowing the bots using the hook 'an now I'm all hyped to get
the hook enabled...thanks a lot! ;)

Is Beryllium still around...? That was cool.

Thanks again!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046