[quake3] Woot!

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 16 01:40:46 EDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:20:36 -0700
Zachary J. Slater got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > ...er, my server that is. Zakk just confirmed it, and kicked my lame, sorry
> > ass all over the place, along with my arms, head, torso, etc. :-)
> >
> With my trackpad on my iBook too! :>

I know, I just saw that in the log, you bastage! I suck to high heaven, or
you've got 'mad skillz' (sorry, nostalgia...) I'm here with zero ping, a 19"
display...sigh.

> > Can people running any version of Q3, as long as it's updated, connect? Or
> > do they need to be running ioquake3?
>
> Any client should work as long as it is compatible with id's last patch.

Excellent! I might try out some mods, anyone else into Urban Terror?

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046