Woot!

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 16 01:08:44 EDT 2006

It's workin!

...er, my server that is. Zakk just confirmed it, and kicked my lame, sorry ass
all over the place, along with my arms, head, torso, etc. :-)

Thanks Zakk, great game and I'll leave it up and running, you betcha!

Now, one question I never really got an answer...

Can people running any version of Q3, as long as it's updated, connect? Or do
they need to be running ioquake3?

Don't matter to me, but just so's I can tell people.

Thanks again!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046