[quake3] md5.c is not 64 bit-safe.

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Thu Apr 27 09:55:26 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 22:14, Tony J. White wrote:
> Ugh, I had a typo in that patch.  Sorry for the spam, I do hope this is the
> last.

I committed and tested the patch. cl_guid on 64 bit and 32 bit version was
identical.

You can see this in q_shared.h:
# ifndef _MSC_VER
#  include <stdint.h>
# else

This file gets included on any non-M$ OS which means that the int??_t types
should be available on every OS that ioquake3 supports, or else it would have
complained about a non-existent stdint.h much earlier already.
As includes in MSVC have kind of similar types, a few simple typedefs
converting their names to unix names was the only thing left to do.

--
Thilo Schulz