[quake3] mailinglist as default bugzilla component owner?

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Sun Apr 23 08:31:47 EDT 2006

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> > I'd be fine with this, I'll bug ryan about it/he'll see it on this ml.
>
> Any historical reason for -maintainers? Can I call it quake3-bugs instead?

We have such lists for some projects at SUSE :-). Depending on how
the project works bugs either stay assigned to xy-maintainers all
the time or someone regularly looks at new bugs and re-assigns them
to individuals. Whether or not the list stays CC'd again depends on
the project. There is also a bugzilla feature where a list gets
copies of *all* bug changes (the qa contact IIRC). If we want to use
that I'd indeed name the account quake3-bugs instead of
quake3-maintainers.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development