[quake3] Flares over lightsources

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:43:49 EDT 2006

Hi, Thilo,

First of all, I my apologies for just asking instead of trying, but
running Q3 over ssh would probably be a stretch to test it :)

I have a question about your EF patch: is it possible to run your patch
in the main ioQ3 code without breaking Q3A, and running EF multiplayer
as a mod?

If you don't know, I'll try to remember to try it when I'm at my main
development machine.

In that case, I think we could include your patch in Debian
pkg-games-devel.

--
  greetz, marc
Nebari mental cleansing doesn't get the tough stains out.