Starting a new mod

Chris Smith maximinus at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:57:37 EDT 2006

Hi.

I'm seriously thinking of making a stand-alone game /mod using icculus/q3 as
my base. I say seriously because obviously it's no small undertaking. I was
just wondering if anyone has any helpful tips, or could point me to any info
on the web (doesn't seem to be a lot out there, especially if you're gonna
be using gcc/*nix)

I've programmed in C++ for the last 10 or so years so I could just look at
all that lovely source code, but I was hoping for any kind of shortcut that
I could get to get me up and started as fast as possible (low productivity =
low drive etc...)

Cheers, Chris

--
Science is open source religion