[quake3] Re: Tremulous 1.10 based on icculus.org/quake3 out!

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 04:08:58 EDT 2006

> >Tim "Timbo" Angus has just released his stand-alone Tremulous Q3 TC over
> >at http://www.tremulous.net/ based on this very engine :)
>
> Strictly speaking it's 1.1.0 not 1.10.

Reading through the site; both the code and the artwork (skins, models)
are GPL?

In that case, it would be a nice ioQ3 based game to upload to the debian
archives (without the classical data package fetched by a install
package).

--
  greetz, marc
I'm only judging on my experience with you, but I've never seen such