[quake3] MD4 Model Support

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Tue Sep 20 11:34:54 EDT 2005

On Saturday 17 September 2005 05:23, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> To be clear, I'd want yours ifdef'd, the other stuff should
> just be nuked if it isn't being used and you provide equivilent/
> better support.

Done as you wish. Attached is the patch, it should apply cleanly against the
most current revision.
The header qcommon/qfiles.h contains the new md4 (mdr) structures that support
the mdr file format. It is also there, where I have placed "#define
RAVENMD4", so by undefining this all mdr support will be turned off.

Much of this stuff is my own work, and if I reused code it was only from
icculus' quake3 itself. Of course, I tested everything before making this
patch, and everything worked fine.

The patch also contains a little update to the 8 bit jpeg support - it will
obliviate the need for a second malloc for RGBA conversion, so loading will
be more efficient.

--
Thilo Schulz