[quake3] demoq3 (Was: Hey all -- who here is an X config god? ;))

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 09:01:36 EDT 2005

Hey folks,
I had similar problems with the demo data...  See earlier posts.

I got the "User Interface is ..." error.  I tracked down the line of
code (sorry don't have it on me right now...) and commented out the
line.  Seems to work, but when I start to play my display is messed up
as mentioned before...  I haven't tried messing with display
resolutions.  That might fix things, I'll try that tonight....

--brendan