[quake3] Anyone run Linux/PPC?

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Thu Sep 1 19:06:00 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 20:29 -0700, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> If anyone runs Linux/PPC and would like to test, it would
> be very helpful, thanks.

Basically works nicely. The VM interpreter has a couple of issues that
my own hacked up tree doesn't have, I need to see if I can come up with
a patch for those. The compiler would be much nicer anyway though. :)

The bigger issue is that console input doesn't work, nothing happens
when typing in the console. Other than that, keyboard input works fine
though, including (un)hiding the console.

So, kudos for having it working this well on PPC already, keep it up,
and maybe I can contribute some bits here and there.