[quake3] Make clean

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Thu Sep 1 02:25:02 EDT 2005

This one time, at band camp, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 03:57:31PM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>> Are you really using the makefile, or are you using cons to build?
>
>Using make in code/unix

Whoa.  I didn't think the Makefile was up to date -- you needed to remove
all the references to the freetype code, didn't you?

I've been using cons, as per the README, got a clean build without needing
to hack the source like the Makefile did; and if cons is anything like SCons,
you shouldn't need to ever run clean to get a correct build :)