[quake3] quake3 on Solaris x86

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Mon Oct 31 06:08:31 EST 2005

Hello Sean,

Do you know what SVN revision of quake3 you are working on? I'm also
working on bringing Solaris support to q3 and several changes have already
gone into ioq3. When you say that 'everytying' compiles.. Does that
include the VM stuff? Have you already made some changes to the sources?
Make sure you're using a very recent SVN checkout...

For the record, the solaris_qgl.c and solaris_glimp.c from ioq2 originally
came from the SUN Quake2 porting team and I kept trying to adapt/maintain
them in ioq2.

I'll go check the URL you posted now...

Vincent