Platform support (was Re: removing jpeglib from svn)

Tim Angus tim at ngus.net
Sun Oct 9 11:50:29 EDT 2005

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:27:54 -0700 Zachary wrote:
> The only reason there hasn't been a more official release is due to
> my waiting for OS X and Windows builds (Linux will just be a
> source release).

FWIW the MinGW port is 100% working, with identical performace to the
1.32b exe.

(If it were up to me I'd just get rid of the MSVC stuff, since MinGW
works fine and there doesn't seem to be all that much interest in
maintaining the MSVC build... but I can understand why that might be
controversial to some).